Head Porter Co., Ltd. (“Head Porter”) recognizes the importance of protecting each customer’s personal information and has established, and made all of its employees aware of, policy set out below:
1. Compliance with Law and Guidelines
2. Permitted Use of Personal Information
- • Fulfillment of online orders
- • Billing
- • Confirmation of details for customer support and response
- • Campaigns, product offers and service offers
- • For use as necessary with respect to the operation of the website
3. Prevention of and remedial action in case of loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access
Head Porter will manage personal information with care and will take measures to prevent loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Head Porter will not share personal information to third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- • consent of the customers is obtained
- • the personal information must be shared to a sub-contractor’s to deliver the services
- • the sharing of such personal information is required by law
5. Response to requests for disclosure, amendment or suspension of use
Head Porter will respond without delay, within reason, to requests for the disclosure, amendment or suspension of use of personal information held by it.
Head Porter Co.,Ltd.
Date established: August 3, 2009
Last updated : September 8, 2015
The above policy is subject to revision. All changes will be posted on this Web page.